Early diagnosis and intervention are crucial for improving outcomes for children with ASD, so it is important not to delay seeking an evaluation. Additionally, seeking out resources and support from autism advocacy organizations, parent support groups, and other families who have experience with ASD can be helpful in navigating the diagnosis process and accessing appropriate interventions and services for your child.
Here are some autism evaluation centers near Dearborn, Michigan that you may find helpful:
- The University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center – Ann Arbor, MI (about 30 minutes from Dearborn)
- The Beaumont Children’s Center for Human Development – Southfield, MI (about 20 minutes from Dearborn)
- The Henry Ford Health System Autism and Developmental Disabilities Clinic – Detroit, MI (about 15 minutes from Dearborn)
- The Michigan Medicine Autism Assessment Clinic – Ann Arbor, MI (about 30 minutes from Dearborn)
- The Center for Autism Research, Evaluation, and Service (CARES) – Canton, MI (about 25 minutes from Dearborn)